|Principles of analytics Assignment
Task – Briefing paper
The People Practice team has been asked to contribute to the company’s annual learning and development event where each department presents an area of good practice. Your manager thinks this will be an excellent opportunity for the department to showcase how evidence-based practice
and analytics are used by the people who function to inform sound decisions. In readiness for this event, you are required to produce a briefing paper comprising two sections.
For section one, the briefing paper needs to:
- Explain what evidence-based practice is and how it might be applied within an organisation.
- Explain the importance of using data in organisations and why it is necessary to ensure that data is accurate when determining problems and issues.
- Explain the different types of data measurements used by people professionals.
- Explain how the application of agreed policies and procedures informs decisions.
- Explain how people professionals create value for people, organisations and wider stakeholders.
- Summarise the ways in which you can be customer-focused, and standards-driven in your own context.
Task – Briefing paper –
1.4 Conduct common calculations to interpret data.
1.5 Present findings in different formats to enable informed decision making.
looking for reliable support with your Principles of Analytics Assignment? Look no further! Our team is dedicated to assisting you in your academic journey. With our guidance, you can confidently engage our experts to navigate this task effectively. Say goodbye to academic stress and embrace excellence with our specialized and services. Your academic success is our top priority.