|5CO03: Professional Behavior’s and Valuing People
- Define the term professional and explain what it means to be a ‘people professional’.
- Explore how the role of a people professional is evolving and the priorities this raises for continuing professional development.
- Discuss the concept of ‘ethical values, and how at least three ethical values that you hold personally, impact your work as a people professional.
- Explain why it is essential for people professionals to contribute confidently to discussions and ways of doing this are:
- Discuss when and how to raise concerns when issues such as organizational policies or leadership approaches conflict with ethical values or legislation.
- Provide a robust argument for ethical people practice that is supported by academic theory and details both the business and human benefits of people at work feeling included, valued, and fairly treated.
- Drawing on your own or a hypothetical example of providing a people practice the solution to meet a particular need or introduce a new policy or initiative, describe:
▪ strategies for designing the solution/initiative so that it will be inclusive
▪ strategies for checking that when in practice, the solution/initiative engages and meets the needs of all those it is aimed at.
Enhance your professional conduct with expert guidance! Get from Students Assignment Help UK for your 5CO03 module at . Our dedicated team of writers ensures high-quality content, tailored to your specific requirements. Gain valuable insights into professional behavior and valuing people, and excel in your studies with our reliable academic support.