|Strategic Employment Relations
In your assignments at Level 7 you will be required to achieve the following:
1) Systematic understanding of knowledge and techniques, and a critical awareness of problems and/or new insights in the field of study and area of professional practice.
2) Originality in the application of knowledge relating to practical issues.
3) Ability to make decisions about complex issues, both systematically and creatively, and justify your judgments in the absence of complete data.
4) Ability to show self-direction and insight in tackling and solving problems, and in planning and implementing tasks at a professional level.
5) Clarity and confidence in communicating conclusions which can influence both specialist and non-specialist audiences.
6) Demonstrate insight in tackling and solving problems, and in planning and implementing tasks at a professional level.
7) Critical reflection and a passion for learning to advance your own knowledge and understanding through independent learning and the development of new skills at a high level.
8) Consistent and professional standard of presentation
Task 1 – Short Journal Article
Your journal article must include:
A critical evaluation of the different perspectives on employment relations and how they influence the roles of people professionals When conducting your critical evaluation, areas you could include are:
A critical analysis of the style adopted in your own (or another organization you are familiar with) and other organizations to identify why similarities and differences exist and if they deliver ‘good employment relations.
examples of cooperation and conflict within the employment relationship in different organizational contexts.
Evaluating employer strategies towards trade unions and whether they are fit for purpose.
Review ways in which people professionals can foster positive employee relations at work.
Task 2 – Report
An organization’s employment relations strategy comprises a range of influences from outside the organization such as long-term and short-term competitive pressures, globalization, and institutions such as the CIPD. Other influences include employers’ organizations, and Acas, as well as internal
forces such as its culture, mission, and vision.
You have been asked to write a report for your HR Director or Vice President of People, which evaluates current policy and practice. The report should be broken down into three sections:
Review the practice of employment relations at the organization level, including how it is being shaped by short-term competitive pressures.
Analyze the changing nature of work in different parts of the economy
- Review evidence of external sources of advice that contribute to people management decisions, including which forms of voice are appropriate for different types of organisations.
- Critically analyze how different forms of informal and direct voice could contribute to improved levels of organizational performance and employee outcomes
- Critically analyze the role of collective bargaining in determining pay and other contractual issues in organizations.
- Assess the impact of negotiations between employers and employee associations/trade unions aimed at problem resolution.
to get solved your within the deadline. We have a pool of proficient writers who are highly educated to offer the as per your needs. you can Also hire top-notch at a cheap price. so hurry up and contact us today.