This week’s journal article focuses on attribution theory and how it influences the implementation of innovation technologies.
- Journal Article 3.1: Lucas, J.W. and Baxter, A.R. (2012) ‘Power, influence, and diversity in organizations’, The ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, 639(1): 49–70.
- Journal Article 3.2: Martinez, A.D., Kane, R.E., Ferris, G.R. and Brooks, C.D. (2012) ‘Power in leader–follower work relationships’, Journal of Leadership & Organizational Studies, 19(2): 142–151.
- Journal Article 4.1: Petty, M.M., Beadles, N.A., Chapman, D.F., Lowery, C.M. and Connell, D.W. (1995) ‘Relationships between organizational culture and organizational performance,’ Psychological Reports, 76(2): 483–492.
- Journal Article 4.2: Bonavia, T. (2006) ‘Preliminary organizational culture scale focused on artifacts’, Psychological Reports, 99(3): 671–674.
- Journal Article 4.3: Walker, R.C. and Aritz, J. (2015) ‘Women doing leadership: leadership styles and organizational culture,’ International Journal of Business Communication, 52(4): 452–478.
Two types of employee attributions are noted in the article (intentionality and deceptive intentionality), please review these concepts and answer the following questions:
- Provide a high-level overview/ summary of the case study
- Note how constructive intentionality impacts innovation implementations
- Find another article that adds to the overall findings of the case and note how attribution-based perspective enhances successful innovation implementations. Please be explicit and detailed in answering this question.
Google Scholar is a great source for research. Please be sure that journal articles are peer-reviewed and are published within the last five years.
The paper should meet the following requirements:
- 3 pages in length (not including title page or references)
- APA guidelines must be followed. The paper must include a cover page, an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- A minimum of five peer-reviewed journal articles.
The writing should be clear and concise. Headings should be used to transition thoughts. Don’t forget that the grade also includes the quality of writing.