Building a user interface that meets the needs of a diverse population can be incredibly difficult. Research the best practices for developing a universally usable interface, as well as some of the federal legislation that applies (i.e., section 508).
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Assess at least five (5) best practices for developing a universally usable interface.
- Evaluate how section 508 affects developing user interfaces and assess this compliancy standard’s impact on users.
- Give three (3) examples of available tools for verifying that your interfaces meet universal design guidelines and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Examine the practicality of building multiple interface options for diverse populations, rather than building one (1) interface that meets the needs of the majority of end users.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.