- Look around your house or work for a medicine requiring dosage instructions.
- Discuss the medicine’s name, use, concentration, or dosage.
- Include a picture of the active ingredient in the drug.
- Derive and solve a dosage problem based on the medicine that you choose.
- For example, your physician ordered 2.4 g of folic acid. Folic acid is available at 800 mg per tablet. How many tablets should be taken?
- Substitute your medicine to create your own problem and then solve it.
- Make sure to show your work.
- Lastly, create a dosage problem for a classmate to solve. Do not solve it yourself.
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Chemistry discussion dosage | Chemistry homework help