|CI7260: Software Quality Engineering
- Compare, and evaluate the concepts and terms defined in software quality assurance, the tools, and the metrics together with related industrial standards for software evaluation throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Analyze the benefits and pitfalls of applying software quality assurance and testing plans in different software development contexts.
- Critically evaluate the issues related to multi-layered architectures for web-based infrastructures suitable for developing and deploying web applications, , and produce the design elements of the project
- Apply and use markup languages, scripting languages, and document object models for the development of Client-side components of Web Applications. Create and consume Web Services and APIs
- Apply for Database Access, Object-Relational-Mapping (ORM), and Model-View-Controller (MVC) frameworks and techniques for developing Server-side components of Web Applications.
- Develop software quality assurance and testing strategies, including security and usability aspects, and plans for given web development projects, and develop a demonstration system that utilizes appropriate tools and techniques.
Looking for reliable and high-quality? Look no further than Studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk! Our website offers a top-notch , allowing you to pay for college assignments with confidence that you will receive excellent work every time. We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service, which is why we offer a money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with our work. So why wait? Come to Studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk today and get the best possible help with your college assignments!