• Complete the assignment in a Word document and then upload the assignment for grading.
• When assigning a name to your document, use the following format: Lastname-Assignment#.
• Make sure to include a title page (with your name and date) and a reference page (with your sources).
• Double-space paper, 1-inch margins, 12-point font.
• This assignment is due by 2355 EST on Sunday.
• When submitting the paper, it will automatically be processed through Turnitin for review.
Use examples from the readings, lecture notes, and outside research to support your answers. Use high-quality sources (no Wikis, blogs, or anonymously authored articles). Be sure to follow APA guidelines for citing and referencing source material. Answer the below questions (250 words for each question):
1. (250 words + one reputable source)
Chapter 4 – Should dissatisfied consumers have the right to establish gripe sites that use the trademark of the offending company in the domain name, e.g., walmartstinks.com? Why or why not?
2. (250 words + one reputable source)
Chapter 5 – It is common practice for recipients of email messages to sometimes forward those messages to others. Does such forwarding constitute copyright infringement according to the Copyright Act? Why or why not?
3. (250 words + one reputable source) Read the following laws and standards: Sarbanes-Oxley. Describe why this law was enacted, which organizations must comply, and what is the general goal of the law.