Please answer any two of the following questions:
- How is racial profiling an example of the conflict view of crime?
- How can the principles of restorative justice be used in sentencing?
- How would you respond to someone who claims that the social roles of men and women have converged and, if anything, women actually have more power today?
- Can you think of institutions and practices that show gender discrimination to be a continuing and contemporary problem?
- Do you think applying peacemaking theory can help reduce crime?
- What factors have caused youth to act so violenty in Baltimore? (Check out the Scott Shane article in the April 28, 2015 New York Times; “Baltimore Riots are Another Scar on a City Battered by Neglect.”)
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Criminology | Social Science homework help