Analyze presentation strategies.
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
Your immediate supervisor has asked you to provide an update on the progress of your research proposal. This progress report will be shared with the organization’s executive leadership team. Essentially, your director is seeking the data and results from your recent survey. Using those questions and results, produce an audio and video presentation that effectively communicates the findings, keeping in mind that your director will disseminate your presentation to the leadership of your organization.
Using the ten data visualizations from Deliverable 5, or another original set of data visualizations, produce a five-minute PowerPoint presentation.
- Explain the original research question, problem, and purpose.
- Describe how the data visualizations inform the findings.
- Include both audio and video in the presentation using Screencast-o-Matic (instructions linked below). Do not read from a script. Rather, use the techniques studied in module 06 to effectively present the data.
- NOTE – Be sure the documents are in APA format (including title page, font, headings) and contain proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure.
- Creating PowerPoint
- Adding Audio to PowerPoint
- Best Practices for Presenting Information