- Describe the factors that may affect nutritional intake.
- Describe the risk factors that may lead to malnutrition.
- Describe the signs of malnutrition.
- Explain ways of ensuring foods and drinks have increased nutritional density through fortification.
- Describe the appropriate use of nutritional supplements.
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of others in assessing and managing the nutritional and hydration needs of individuals
- Explain ways in which nutrition and hydration can be monitored.
- Monitor and record the nutrition and hydration of an individual in accordance with their plan of care
- Describe factors that may promote healthy eating in different groups
- Describe factors that may create barriers to healthy eating for different groups.
- Explain why individuals may have special dietary requirements.
- Explain why it is important for individuals with special dietary requirements to follow special diets.
is your go-to team for any CIPD assignment. Our writers are highly experienced in assisting students with their assignments and they can help you from beginning to end, or simply assist you with portions that cause difficulties. We guarantee that your will be of supreme quality and fulfill all criteria required by the program. Don’t hesitate – to contact us today for a head start on achieving success in your CIPD project!