1. Describe what is meant by the term ‘unsafe practices that may affect the well-being of individuals. Explain what you would do if you were to identify unsafe practices and also what you would do if no action was taken after you had reported them. GUIDANCE Unsafe practices may include: – poor working practices – resource difficulties – operational difficulties. Describe what you feel are unsafe practices. What are your settings policies for reporting them and what would you do if nothing is done to rectify them.
2. Outline how the likelihood of abuse can be reduced by managing risk and focusing on prevention.
3. Describe the potential risks presented by: – the use of electronic communication devices – the use of the internet – the use of social networking sites – carrying out financial transactions online and explain ways to reduce the risk presented by each activity
4. Explain the importance of balancing measures for online safety against the benefits to individuals of using electronic systems and devices
5. Explain the importance of an accessible complaints procedure for reducing the likelihood of abuse. How does an accessible complaints procedure reduce abuse in the care setting?
6. Identify the sources of information and advice about your own role in safeguarding and protecting individuals from abuse, including whistle-blowing. Explain where you could go for support when you need advice beyond your expertise. Think about where you would information and advice if you needed it. Ensure you include details of how you find out about “whistle-blowing” if you needed to.
If you are searching for native writers to get , then you are at the right website. You can get a at cheap prices. We have highly qualified writers who can provide the best quality answers in all types of assignments such as essays, , thesis, case studies, and more within the deadline.