|Professional Supervision Practice in Health and Social Care
- Explain how to overcome power imbalance in professional supervision.
- Explain the boundaries and parameters for carrying out supervision with the supervisee.
- Describe how to provide constructive feedback to the supervisee.
- Describe how conflict can be managed within supervision.
- Analyse methods that can be used to measure performance.
- Explain how to review and agree on performance targets.
- Explain how to use tools to gather feedback on your own professional supervision practice.
- Describe how to reflect on feedback to identify changes to be made to your own practice.
Elevate your Health and Social Care assignment quality with at Students Assignment Help UK. Our meticulous guarantee polished submissions. Tailored for Bournemouth University (BU) students, we refine your Professional Supervision Practice papers, ensuring clarity and coherence. Elevate your grades and presentation. Trust us for comprehensive assistance.