Create a 2- page technical architecture document for the Frequent Shopper Program defining the following:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Frequent shopper program, part ii
- Hardware platform: Describe the hardware environment to support the development and production of this system.
- Network connections between the stores and headquarters: A network diagram is required.
- Database information: An entity-relationship diagram (ERD) is expected for customer data covering personal data and purchases.
- User interfaces: Describe the interface for data collection and notification to store personnel and customers.
- Controls: Describe the controls to make sure the customer information is accurately maintained and the purchase activity is accurately captured.
- Security: Describe the security measures to protect the customer’s personal and purchase history data.