|LAWS2029: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law
- Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice.
- Evaluate the role played by the tribunal and courts in enforcing employment law and how cases are settled before and after legal procedures.
- Explain the main principles of discrimination law, how to manage recruitment and selection activities lawfully as well as learn about redundancy law and changes in contracts.
- Discuss managing issues relating to pay and working time in a lawful way and employment rights for flexible working.
- Evaluate the main principles of the law of business transfers
UK Assignment Help provides the on LAWS2029: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law. our writers have several years of experience to write error-free and 100% plagiarism-free solutions for at a most reasonable price.