|MAN2132: Entrepreneurship in the Digital Domain
Context of assessment
Recognizing, creating, and developing opportunities and how to bring these to market are crucial skills recognized by entrepreneurs. The focus of this assessment is to identify a digital opportunity (product or service) within the home.
What you need to do
1. Pick a product or service in your home that could be redesigned to include a new digital capability. You can choose whatever you like, but for inspiration here are some ideas:
a. Examples of products could include a kettle, fridge, shower, dustbin,
b. Examples of services could include utilities, window cleaners, dog walking
2. Use design tools including the Problem Statement Canvas and the SCAMPER model to develop and design your offering.
3. Design a digital campaign including building a simple website and mock-ups of social media pages.
4. Identify what funding opportunities and further support you could seek to develop your product/service further
5. Pitch your idea and digital campaign in a video presentation.
What you do not need to do
- You are not expected to pay for any access to website development tools. We will share free options with you.
- Do not buy website domains. We are happy to view your websites etc in development mode
- Do not conduct any primary research.
1. Select and apply a range of tools to identify and assess opportunities for a new product/service which create value and solves customer problems
2. Create an integrated digital campaign for a new product/service
3. Design a website landing page and integrate social media channels
4. Identify potential funding options and support requirements
5. Prepare and deliver a pitch to showcase a digital campaign
If you are looking for reliable and affordable , then
Students Assignment Help UK is the perfect choice for you. We offer a high-quality solution on at the most competitive prices,