Rolls-Royce is the UK’s leading developer and manufacturer of both civil and
military aero-engines, power systems, and other key products, and has a current market capitalization of £6.5 billion.
- Is Rolls-Royce PLC a suitable LBO target and why?
- Assuming that the share price declines to a level where a transaction makes economic sense, would you bid as a private equity consortium or would you be from a group comprising industry or sovereign wealth investors also, and who would be the ideal candidates?
- What kind of investment horizon is needed for this transaction?
- Would you buy the entire group or only certain divisions, and if so, which ones and why?
- What are the political obstacles to this transaction? Please note that the British Government no longer has any economic interest in Rolls-Royce, but has a ‘Golden Share’ which gives it a veto right on any acquisition of the company.
Looking for a ? StudentsAssignmentHelp.co.uk is here to help! We offer a wide range of coursework writing services, from essay writing to Dissertation and research paper writing. We have a team of experienced who are experts in their respective fields, so you can be assured that your coursework will be in good hands.