|Planning Your Career in Business
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Students are required to produce a portfolio that should contain the following components: Planning Your Career in Business Assignment, BSU, UK
- Understanding your skills and how they relate to your career goals
- Ability to identify and utilize a variety of sources and resources to support your own personal and professional development.
- Understanding of methods of personal and professional development and training as well as how they relate to your employability.
Students are required to produce a portfolio that should contain the following components:
- A well-written personal statement in support of an application for a volunteer/work experience placement.
- A CV highlighting personal skills which are relevant to the post in view
- Action plan tailored towards skills development
As a guide, an indicative structure of the Portfolio could be as follows:
- A brief introduction to indicate what the portfolio contains and the reason for both the personal statement and the CV that will be presented.