|Leadership and Management for Adult Care
- Summarise current legislation and statutory guidance that applies to all aspects of service provision.
- Analyze the impact of legislation and policy on outcomes-based and person-centered procedures and practice.
- Explain your own role, accountability and responsibilities in implementing legislation and statutory guidance within service provision.
- Explain the purpose and functions of different models of service delivery.
- Explain management and governance across models of service delivery.
- Explore innovation and alignment across models of service delivery.
- Evaluate internal governance procedures used within own organization.
- Explain your own role in applying, leading, and evaluating your own service’s governance procedures and agreed on ways of working.
Looking to excel in your Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) course? Our service caters specifically to adult care, offering unique insights and guidance to boost your leadership and management abilities. Trust Students Assignment Help UK for exceptional assistance tailored to your CIPD program needs.