Sheena’s Backyard Plant Sales
As you should recall from Unit III, Sheena grows three types of plants: desert rose, plumeria, and oleander. She sells her plants in her backyard and has hired your company to create a system for her to use to manage her business.
- For the desert roses and plumerias, she sells the seedlings for $5.00 each. She sells the small plants for $10.00 each, the medium-sized plants for $12.50 each, and the large-sized plants for $20.00 each.
- The desert roses come in six colors: red, pink, pale pink, purple, white, and yellow.
- The plumerias come in three colors: deep red, pink, and yellow.
- For the oleanders, she sells the small plants for $8.00 each, the medium-sized plants for $15.00 each, and the large-sized plants for $26.00 each.
- The oleanders come in five colors: red, orange, pink, white, and yellow.
Whenever Sheena has a sale, she uses a spreadsheet to record the customer’s first and last name, address, phone number, email address, and items sold. If they are a repeat customer, Sheena will give them a 5% discount on their order. Customers pay Sheena in cash or through Venmo.The spreadsheet is getting a bit tedious to keep up with and allows a lot of room for error. Below are Sheena’s requirements for the new system that your company will create for her business.
Your submission must be at least two pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. Utilize at least one source for your project. Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment.