You are to write a six to eight (6–8) page paper that answers the following: During the 1970s, the U.S. Air Force Program for Integrated Computer-Aided Manufacturing (ICAM) sought to increase manufacturing productivity through systematic application of computer technology. As companies, systems products and markets become even more complex we will need even more complex modeling to guide and help us make decisions.
- Describe the culture of your organizational behavior issues and what challenges are present.
- Discuss the systems that are the most appropriate to introduce into your organization.
- Analyze a few of the systems that can have the greatest impact on your organization.
The format of the report is to be as follows:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.